Experience the difference... of experience.
What are Dental Implants?
Replace Missing or Damaged Teeth with Natural-Looking Dental Implants
Dental implants are modern, efficient and the most sensible alternate to natural teeth which may have been lost or damaged. Implant Supported Crowns look and feel natural, give you a perfect smile and better dental health.
We offer Dental Implant Supported Crowns and Bridges for patients who have lost a single or multiple teeth. Implants are artificial tooth roots (surgical grade titanium) that are implanted into the jaw to support the replacement tooth or bridge.
At Brentwood Dental & TMD, we can place and restore your implants right here in our office using our CEREC 3D technology!
What are the Benefits of a Dental Implant?
- The benefit of using dental implants is that they don't rely on neighboring teeth for support and they are permanent and stable.
- They will not be loose while chewing like conventional full or partial dentures.
- They prevent your other teeth from shifting around due to the loss of a tooth.
- Dental Implants prevent bone loss in your jaw.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
A good candidate for dental implants will have healthy gums and enough bone in the jaw to support the implant. If the bone in your jaw is insufficient (too thin or soft) to anchor and support an implant properly then you may require a bone grafting procedure before the implant can be placed.
You also may require a Sinus Lift if there is not enough bone height in your upper jaw.
We will help determine if you a a good candidate for his remarkable treatment option.
The Dental Implant Procedure
The implant placement procedure is as follows:
- The titanium implant is placed in the jawbone surgically by your dental implant specialist.
- Healing time typically takes a few weeks to a few months. During this time the titanium implant will actually fuse with your natural jaw bone in a process called osseointegration. This will create a stable foundation for the crown that will be placed at the end of the healing process.
- Once the osseointegration process is complete and the implant has completely fused to your jawbone, an abutment is placed on top of your gumline. This is what the crown will be attached to when it is time to be placed.
- In the last step of the process, a single crown, an implant supported bridge or a denture is attached to the abutment to complete the procedure.
Dental Implants - High-Tech Teeth
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Consequences of Missing Teeth
Dental Implant FAQs
How to Choose an Implant Dentist
Dr. Dennis M Holmes
11,000+ Complicated TMD/TMJ/Headache Cases Successfully Treated
9,000+ CEREC Crown Cases Completed
30+ Years of Experience
Headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, ear pain, and uneven bites are all problems that Dr. Holmes excels at finding solutions for. He will provide a thorough examination utilizing the most modern methods and equipment to determine the source of your discomfort. Once an accurate diagnosis is established, then a multi-disciplinary plan of treatment will be offered to provide you with the best chance of success.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.