Nashville's Center for TMJ Treatment
& Complex Dentistry
Experience the difference... of experience
Welcome to Brentwood Dental & TMD
The office of Dr. Dennis M. Holmes
We offer a wide range of general and complex dental services including:
Why Choose Us?
- Experience - Dr. Holmes has 29 years of experience and has successfully treated over 10,000 TMJ patients and performed over 7,000 single-visit CEREC Crown Cases
- Full Range of Services - from routine dental cleanings to the most complex dental problems
- Cutting Edge Technology - including 3D Diagnostic Imaging
- Dental Insurance Accepted - we will maximize your benefits
- 0% Financing Available - multiple financing options
- Snap® Smile Simulation - See what your new smile will look like! Learn more.
Call us today to schedule a consultation
Real Patients. Real Results.
Dr. Holmes has completed thousands of cosmetic procedures and hundreds of full mouth rehabilitations for patients with severe dental problems. He can help you too.
Meet Dr. Dennis M. Holmes
Nashville's Top TMJ / TMD Dentist
Dr. Holmes brings to mid-Tennessee 29 years of experience treating the most complex TMJ and dental problems. He has used his logical and compassionate approach blending science and art in successfully treating over 10,000 TMJ / TMD patients with complicated jaw joint disorders, severe bite problems and headaches. Whether you have a new problem or one that you have been suffering from for years he is here to help you find a resolution.
Snap® Smile Simulation. See what your new smile will look like.
Getting started is easy.
Step #1. Call one of our friendly team members at (615) 371-8888 to schedule your appointment / consultation.
Step #2. Be welcomed in our office, meet our team and get your personalized treatment and affordability plan.
Step #3. Start your journey towards a healthier and more beautiful smile and a better quality of life.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.