Experience the difference... of experience.
Meet Dr. Dennis M. Holmes
Nashville's Top TMJ / TMD Dentist
Dr. Holmes brings to mid-Tennessee 29 years of experience treating the most complex TMJ and dental problems. He has used his logical and compassionate approach blending science and art in successfully treating over 10,000 TMJ / TMD patients with complicated jaw joint disorders, severe bite problems and headaches. Whether you have a new problem or one that you have been suffering from for years he is here to help you find a resolution.
See Before and After Photos of Dr Holmes' Work
More about Dr. Dennis M. Holmes
- Illinois State University - Biology major
- Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine (SIU-SDM) - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- University of Texas at San Antonio Health Science Center - Externship
- Fellowship Award, Academy of General Dentistry
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society, SIU-SDM
- Outstanding achievement award in Oral Medicine, SIU-SDM
- Outstanding achievement award in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, SIU-SDM
- Outstanding achievement award in Removable Prosthetics, SIU-SDM
- Tennessee Department of Health – Licensed Dentist
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation – Licensed Dentist
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation – Controlled Substances
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) – Controlled Substances in IL and TN
- National Board of Dental Examinations
- Central Regional Dental Testing Service
Professional Associations – Past and Present
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Mclean County Dental Society
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Oral Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Seattle Study Club (Advisory board member of local chapter)
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- CEREC Doctors
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Fabricated over 7,000 units of CEREC in-office crowns
- Skilled in custom staining of in-office of CEREC crowns
- Have performed hundreds of full-mouth crown restorative cases
- Trained and experienced in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry
- Treated over 10,000 TMD patients with joint damage and thousands more headache patients
- Ordered and read over 10,000 TMJ MRIs
- Highly experienced in administration of therapeutic and cosmetic Botox
- Have been a referral source for dentists and physicians for their patients with headaches and facial pain
- Have been a referral source for dentists and physicians for their patients with complex restorative or cosmetic dental problems
- Have performed over 7,500 endodontic procedures
- Experienced in legal depositions as an expert witness
Dr. Dennis M Holmes
10,000+ Complicated TMD/TMJ/Headache Cases Successfully Treated
7,000+ CEREC Crown Cases Completed
29 Years of Experience
Headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, ear pain, and uneven bites are all problems where Dr. Holmes excels in finding solutions. He will provide a thorough examination utilizing the most modern methods and equipment to determine the source of your discomfort. Once an accurate diagnosis is established then a multi-disciplinary plan of treatment will be offered to provide for you the best chance of success
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.