Experience the difference... of experience.
Root Canal Treatment • General & Preventive Dentistry
Root Canal Treatment
What is a Root Canal?
Root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or has become infected. During a root canal, the inside of the root of the tooth is cleaned out and sealed. Without treatment the tissue surrounding the tooth becomes infected and abscesses can form.
These are some common symptoms that indicate you might need a root canal treatment:
- Tender gums which might also be swollen
- Extreme sensitivity to cold and hot temperatures
- Discoloration of the tooth
- Severe toothache
What is the Procedure involved in Root Canal Treatment?
Root canal Treatment can be done in one visit or more visits depending on the infection in the pulp.
- Our dentist will do X-Rays and an exam to diagnose and treatment plan
- Our dentist will numb the tooth to reduce your discomfort and remove the infected nerve/pulp
- If you would prefer to be sedated for the procedure, we offer multiple forms of sedation
- The canals are cleaned and shaped
- The canals are sealed
- A permanent filling is done on the top
Don't be anxious! We offer multiple forms of Sedation.
If you have any questions regarding root canal treatments, call us today.
Dr. Dennis M Holmes
10,000+ Complicated TMD/TMJ/Headache Cases Successfully Treated
7,000+ CEREC Crown Cases Completed
29 Years of Experience
Headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, ear pain, and uneven bites are all problems where Dr. Holmes excels in finding solutions. He will provide a thorough examination utilizing the most modern methods and equipment to determine the source of your discomfort. Once an accurate diagnosis is established then a multi-disciplinary plan of treatment will be offered to provide for you the best chance of success
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.