Experience the difference... of experience.
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Click on a link below to learn more about our dental implant services
- 7 Great Reasons to choose Dr. PeyRay as your Implant Dentist
- What are Dental Implants?
- Types of Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
- Implant Crown Restorations
- Bone Grafting & Buildup
- Sinus Lift Procedure
- 3D Diagnostic & Printing Technology
- Meet Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Replace Missing or Damaged Teeth with Natural-Looking Dental Implants
Dental implants are modern, efficient and the most sensible alternate to natural teeth which may have been lost or damaged. Implant Supported Crowns look and feel natural, give you a perfect smile and better dental health.
We offer Dental Implant Supported Crowns for patients who have damaged a tooth or lost multiple teeth. These are artificial tooth roots (surgical grade titanium) that are implanted into the jaw to support the replacement tooth. Afterwards, we will take a mold of your teeth and send it to a laboratory, where qualified technicians use the impression to build a custom made crown specifically designed for your implant.
At My New Smile Dental, we can place and restore your implants right here in our office, with out referring you to anyone else! Plus, we have 3D Cone Beam Diagnostic Technology, which allows us to get a better picture of your existing bone mass. You should never get a dental implant without have a 3D image completed first!
Click here to read more about our 3D Conebeam X-ray technology.
What are the Benefits of a Dental Implant?
- The benefit of using dental implants is that they don't rely on neighboring teeth for support and they are permanent and stable.
- They will not come loose like dentures.
- They prevent your other teeth from shifting around due to the loss of a tooth.
- Dental Implants prevent bone loss in your jaw.
Brentwood Dental & TMD uses the highest quality, American-made implants in our procedures. There are several different options:
- Single Implant - Tooth Replacement: This is a ideal if you are missing a single tooth. A single implant is placed and a crown restoration is then attached on top of the implant to replace the missing tooth. This is a full crown that is attached, not a tooth cap like what is normally used to cover a damaged tooth. A dental implant, if properly maintained, can last a lifetime. It is a much more reliable option than a bridge or flipper.
- Multiple Implants - Teeth Replacement: If you are missing more than one tooth, but still has healthy gums and surrounding teeth, a multiple implants solution may be your best option. Two fixtures are implanted and the crowns or fixed bridge are attached to them.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.
Watch Real Patient Stories
Want to refer a patient to Brentwood Dental & TMD?
Please do. We will take great care of them!
Dr. Dennis M Holmes
11,000+ Complicated TMD/TMJ/Headache Cases Successfully Treated
9,000+ CEREC Crown Cases Completed
30+ Years of Experience
Headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, ear pain, and uneven bites are all problems that Dr. Holmes excels at finding solutions for. He will provide a thorough examination utilizing the most modern methods and equipment to determine the source of your discomfort. Once an accurate diagnosis is established, then a multi-disciplinary plan of treatment will be offered to provide you with the best chance of success.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.