Experience the difference... of experience.
Traditional Dentures vs. Implant Dentures • Implant Dentistry
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Click on a link below to learn more about our dental implant services
- 7 Great Reasons to choose Dr. PeyRay as your Implant Dentist
- What are Dental Implants?
- Types of Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
- Implant Crown Restorations
- Bone Grafting & Buildup
- Sinus Lift Procedure
- 3D Diagnostic & Printing Technology
- Meet Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Warning: exif_imagetype(): stream does not support seeking in /home/customer/www/brentwooddentalandtmd.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3310
Implant Dentistry: Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
We are your best option in Nashville for Full Mouth Dental Implants, Denture Implants and All on Four Implant Bridges.
We have everything you need for your dental implant under one roof... you don't need to visit multiple dentists.
We place and restore implants
3D X-Ray Diagnostic Technology
0% financing available
Smile More Confidently. Eat the foods you want to eat. Live Better.
Questions? Call (615) 371-8888.
One of our friendly team members is here to help you.
Using 3D Diagnostic Technology
We have placed 1000's of implants
Comfortable Denture Prosthetics
Meet Dr. Dennis M. Holmes
Nashville's Top TMJ / TMD Dentist
Dr. Holmes brings to mid-Tennessee 30+ years of experience treating the most complex TMJ and dental problems. He has used his logical and compassionate approach blending science and art, in successfully treating over 11,000 TMJ / TMD patients with complicated jaw joint disorders, severe bite problems, and headaches. Whether you have a new problem or one you have been suffering from for years, he is here to help you find a resolution.
We Place and Restore Dental Implants, All Under One Roof, and Utilizing 3D Diagnostic Technology!
At Brentwood Dental & TMD we can place and restore your implants right here in our office, with out referring you to anyone else!
Plus, we have 3D Cone Beam Diagnostic Technology, which allows us to get a better picture of your existing bone mass, so that we can more accurately place your implant.
You should never get a dental implant without having a 3D image completed first!
Contact us today for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION Dental Implant Consultation.
Call (615) 371-8888!
Learn More About Implant Dentures
Dentures are a way to replace a number of missing teeth so that functionally, you can chew your food and have a nice smile. However, since dentures sit in the mouth on top of the gums there are no tooth roots to anchor and stimulate bone growth and strengthen the jawbone. This leads to bone loss, receding gums, changes in the shape and profile of one’s face as well as periodontal disease.
In addition to the physical changes they cause in your face, dentures often need to be resized, they can cause sores in the mouth from friction, they slip and can impair your ability to speak clearly.
A healthier alternative to traditional dentures is the Implant Supported Denture. This is a combination of a number of implants surgically implanted into the jawbone (good for bone stimulation and growth) and a denture which can be removed and cleaned. This option prevents bone deterioration that can lead to periodontal disease. Patients who go this route also experience an easier time talking and chewing. In addition to these benefits, since there is no bone loss in the jaw there is no slippage and the denture does not need to be resized.
We are pleased to offer:
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Dentures: These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.
Replacing All of Your Teeth - Know Your Options
Dr. Dennis M Holmes
11,000+ Complicated TMD/TMJ/Headache Cases Successfully Treated
9,000+ CEREC Crown Cases Completed
30+ Years of Experience
Headaches, jaw pain, facial pain, ear pain, and uneven bites are all problems that Dr. Holmes excels at finding solutions for. He will provide a thorough examination utilizing the most modern methods and equipment to determine the source of your discomfort. Once an accurate diagnosis is established, then a multi-disciplinary plan of treatment will be offered to provide you with the best chance of success.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
5120 Virginia Way, Ste C13
Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.